You've got to login or join dailymile to do that
- 4823 total / 2029 in 2013
5K - sub 20, 8K - somewhere around 33, 10K is fine, half marathon - south of 1:35. Most importantly, sub 8 beer mile.
Jeff H. ran: ◦ Is it possible to ...
Dailymile makes it easy to keep track of your workouts. Map your routes and share with a community of active people.
- 9 miles
- 01:31 time
- 10:08 pace
- 1201 calories
◦ Is it possible to bonk on a 9 mile run? I sure did.
◦ Was fine until mile 7.5 when I got the mother of all side stitches. Had to stop and wait almost 5 minutes for it to go away. It was all downhill after that.
◦ I was two blocks from my home and the world was getting fuzzy, I thought I was going to pass out. If this was a race I would have DNF'ed.
◦ I believe I was just dehydrated. I tried to drink water periodically, but it just gave me GI issues. Should have drank more yesterday.
◦ I weighed 4 pounds less after this run than I did before.
◦ I can't wait to get to the point where I'm actually in running shape. That's going to be awesome.