You've got to login or join dailymile to do that
- 6439 total / 324 in 2014
Negative split a marathon. 1:42 half, sub 47:00 10k, 3:35 at Boston 2014. Give lots of side-5s!
Chanthana ran: 70F @ 5:45am! Had my ...
Dailymile makes it easy to keep track of your workouts. Map your routes and share with a community of active people.
- 5 miles
- 00:45 time
- 08:28 pace
- 400 calories
70F @ 5:45am! Had my choice to do whatever I wanted today. I wanted to run 60 mins, but had time for only 45. Made a list of how to succeed at an easy run:
- An extra rest day on a recovery week is your best friend
- Turkey burger & chocolate shake are great fuel
- Get up early to beat the sun/heat
- Be streamlined as possible (shorts & sports bra, heyyyyy)
- Take a break from your trainers
- Smile back at every cyclist who smiles at you
- Run a little faster when you see a cute runner looking
Last but not least: Enjoy every step!