Miles:
1696 total / 0 in 2018
Goal:

1:35 half, sub-3:30 marathon, complete my first 50-mi ultra in 2013

Track and share your training!

Dailymile makes it easy to keep track of your workouts. Map your routes and share with a community of active people.

Cipriana logged 1696 miles.

Last workout almost 5 years ago. Help get them back on track!

• 0 miles
  • 0:00 time
  • 0 calories
  • 0 workouts
  • This Week time period

Entries

1. RUN
    great Prospect Park 8.05 mi 01:15 09:21 pace

BGR group run! Great running with Nykia tonight!

2. RUN
    great Prospect Park 8.11 mi 01:11 08:41 pace

Nice easy run on this beautiful day! And yeah...I kept that pace with minimal effort. Speed's coming back, y'all!

3. RUN
    great Prospect Park 15.09 mi 02:20 09:18 pace

Successful long run! I feel great!

4. RUN
    great Central Park 1.23 mi 00:11:55 09:41 pace

Cool down

5. RUN
    great Central Park 4.07 mi 00:32 07:55 pace

City Coach workout! It was supposed to be half marathon pace, but I'm just ecstatic to have even kept up a sub-8 pace! Speed will come back...soon. So very soon I can almost feel it!

Stephanie

Yay, that's great. It is so good when things start feeling better!

almost 5 years ago Like

6. RUN
    great Central Park 1.24 mi 00:11:34 09:19 pace

Warm-up

7. RUN
    great Prospect Park 5.06 mi 00:51 10:04 pace

Nice and easy recovery run.

8. RUN
    great Prospect Park 8.13 mi 01:13 08:55 pace

Tried REALLY hard to keep the run sub-9, succeeded!

9. RUN
    great Prospect Park 6.25 mi 00:57 09:11 pace

Plugging away...soon enough, I'll be at 100% and will be running 6 days a week again. Patience & listening to my body is key.

Daniel F.

Patience is the key. Despite the fact that the bulk of your running career indicates that you are some kind of running cyborg, you are (probably) human. Take your time. Embrace the slow. Patience, patience, patience.

almost 5 years ago Like1 person

Cipriana M.

I really need to work on patience. See: today's run. For what it's worth, it felt great!

almost 5 years ago Like

10. RUN
    good Prospect Park 5.17 mi 00:48 09:16 pace

Besides my scabby knees scraping against the fabric of my capris (you're welcome for the visual), this went pretty well!

11. RUN
    injured Prospect Park 4.48 mi 00:43 09:37 pace

Okay, not *injured*, but I fell down hard. Scraped up my knees and arm pretty good. Dangit, Cip...if it's not one thing, it's another!

12. RUN
    blah Central Park 6.5 mi 01:03 09:41 pace

Attempted the City Coach run, my body had strong opinions about that. I did my best though.

13. RUN
    great Prospect Park 7.27 mi 01:06 09:01 pace

I'm convinced that the tree roots on the dirt side trails in Prospect Park are trying to kill me.

14. RUN
    great Prospect Park 5.24 mi 00:47 08:52 pace

Rainy run!

15. For those wondering where I've been this week, my foot started hurting a bit on Sunday. I'm sure as heck not getting injured again so I took the week off.

Daniel F.

Feel better. Ease back into running slowly.

about 5 years ago Like

• Show 2 more comments...
      M W.

Best thing to do. Too close to April to get injured again. How are you feeling now?

about 5 years ago Like

Cipriana M.

I feel perfectly fine after the week off! Back at it next week. I don't know if I'll particularly "take it slowly", but I'm definitely going to be paying very close attention to my body from here on out.

about 5 years ago Like

16. RUN
    alright Prospect Park 6.43 mi 01:00 09:19 pace

Aiming for a long run but I was super tired! Keep forgetting I've been out of commission for so long. Gotta listen to my body and cut runs short if needed.

17. RUN
    great Prospect Park 6.31 mi 01:00 09:32 pace

Gorgeous park run with Kim. Prospect Park is breathtaking!

18. Anyone know if Prospect Park is plowed yet?

19. RUN
    great Prospect Park 7.14 mi 01:08 09:30 pace

Miserable weather out there, but now that my legs are healthy again, NOTHING is getting in the way of me and my run.