You've got to login or join dailymile to do that
- 2373 total / 79 in 2013
50 marathons/50 states. Attempting to get along with triathlon. Enjoying my new found freedom & living each day to the fullest
Heather G. ran: 1) taught (and partic...
Dailymile makes it easy to keep track of your workouts. Map your routes and share with a community of active people.
- 5 miles
- 0:00 time
- 0:00 pace
- 498 calories
1) taught (and participated in) bootcamp (small class)
2) ran 1 mile on the indoor track
3) walking lunges for one lap (1/12 mile....115 lunges)
4) ran 1 mile on the treadmill, increasing incline every 30 seconds
5) ran 3.209 miles outdoors at almost race pace (7:xx avg pace)
6) time to eat.