You've got to login or join dailymile to do that
Gordon H. swam: great swim. wasn't su...
Dailymile makes it easy to keep track of your workouts. Map your routes and share with a community of active people.
- 1 miles
- 00:47 time
- 48:12 pace
- 430 calories
great swim. wasn't sure I could get this fourth swim in this week, but things fell together and I found myself all wet.
working on a weak left arm pull when i breath so spent a lot of time with a pull buoy tonight.
• 4 x 50yd Any Stroke (even pace), rest 0:15 / 50yd
• 4 x 50yd Freestyle Swim, rest 0:20 / 50yd (didnt do this, see below)
Core (repeat 2 times)
• 8 x 25yd Freestyle Swim (kick every 4th 25yd), rest 0:10 / 25yd
• 6 x 50yd Freestyle Pull with a pull buoy, rest 0:20 / 50yd
• 4 x 50yd Easy Any Stroke, rest 0:15 / 50yd
i cut out the build up portion because i thought I wouldn't have time to finish the workout. when I realized at the end that I did have more time, I did 250 yds non stop of free style with the buoy in order to find a rhythm and work on the catch and pull