You've got to login or join dailymile to do that
Andy Eaton ran: Nice morning 15 miler...
Dailymile makes it easy to keep track of your workouts. Map your routes and share with a community of active people.
- 15 miles
- 01:56 time
- 07:45 pace
- 2112 calories
Nice morning 15 miler I was tempted to just do 8 miles but felt okay after 1 mile so decided to do all 15 miles.
I kept the 1st 2 miles slowish and then the next 4 miles steady it was pretty flat till 6.5 miles after which was uphill and downhill and I felt quite slow on the uphills but speedup up more on the downhill.
I also had to stop to remove one of my anti blister socks as It kept rubbing on my toes so I chucked it in the bin, I wear 2 pairs so the one pair was much better.
Wow mile 8 it looked like I started upping the pace and cranked out 6 miles although the 10th mile was pretty tough. I really felt strong on most of the run today except for the hills. I got to 13.1 miles around 1:40 and did the last 2 miles really slow.
1) - 1m - 8:37(8:37/m) - 126bpm avge - 145bpm max - 137cal
2) - 1m - 8:17(8:17/m) - 124bpm avge - 135bpm max - 145cal
3) - 1m - 7:44(7:44/m) - 139bpm avge - 144bpm max - 143cal
4) - 1m - 7:38(7:38/m) - 144bpm avge - 148bpm max - 147cal
5) - 1m - 7:30(7:30/m) - 143bpm avge - 146bpm max - 142cal
6) - 1m - 7:32(7:32/m) - 145bpm avge - 148bpm max - 145cal
7) - 1m - 8:02(8:02/m) - 143bpm avge - 150bpm max - 136cal
8) - 1m - 7:42(7:42/m) - 142bpm avge - 149bpm max - 140cal
9) - 1m - 7:15(7:15/m) - 140bpm avge - 151bpm max - 139cal
10) - 1m - 7:45(7:45/m) - 144bpm avge - 149bpm max - 145cal
11) - 1m - 7:00(7:00/m) - 144bpm avge - 149bpm max - 142cal
12) - 1m - 6:55(6:55/m) - 143bpm avge - 150bpm max - 135cal
13) - 1m - 6:51(6:51/m) - 144bpm avge - 149bpm max - 137cal
14) - 1m - 8:31(8:31/m) - 132bpm avge - 149bpm max - 139cal
15) - 1m - 9:07(9:07/m) - 135bpm avge - 144bpm max - 140cal