You've got to login or join dailymile to do that
Andy Eaton ran: Had a lazy weekend an...
Dailymile makes it easy to keep track of your workouts. Map your routes and share with a community of active people.
- 9 miles
- 01:03 time
- 07:24 pace
- 1186 calories
Had a lazy weekend and didn't run so picked to do 10 miles today but only ended up doing 8.5 as I put in quite a few fast miles so didn't want to burn myself out and I have a nice easy run tomorrow.
I did 0.82 mile warmup then started to up the pace I was trying to go for around 5 miles fast altogether but managed 2.75 miles then took it slow for quarter of a mile.
I then decided to push on again and try and keep going for 7 minute miles, I managed the next one OK but the one after that I started to speed up too much and ended up running 20 seconds faster than planned. I figured at 6 miles I would just take it easy and run home.
Warmup 1) - 0.82m - 6:50(8:22/m) - 118bpm avge - 135bpm max - 114cal
2) - 1m - 6:41(6:41/m) - 145bpm avge - 150bpm max - 143cal
3) - 0.25m - 1:42(6:50/m) - 149bpm avge - 151bpm max - 36cal
4) - 1m - 6:53(6:53/m) - 146bpm avge - 153bpm max - 138cal
5) - 0.51m - 3:34(7:03/m) - 146bpm avge - 155bpm max - 68cal
recovery 6) - 0.25m - 2:08(8:31/m) - 149bpm avge - 156bpm max - 36cal
7) - 1m - 6:58(6:58/m) - 145bpm avge - 154bpm max - 141cal
8) - 1m - 6:41(6:42/m) - 144bpm avge - 156bpm max - 134cal
9) - 1m - 7:30(7:30/m) - 147bpm avge - 154bpm max - 145cal
10) - 1m - 7:40(7:40/m) - 139bpm avge - 146bpm max - 137cal
11) - 0.18m - 1:29(8:12/m) - 143bpm avge - 147bpm max - 25cal
cool down 12) - 0.5m - 4:51(9:39/m) - 137bpm avge - 150bpm max - 69cal