Meetup / Rock n' Roll St. Louis Meet-up

Staticmap?sensor=false&size=640x125&center=38.6262275,-90.1933651&zoom=14&markers=label:a|38.6262275,-90
Title
Rock n' Roll St. Louis Meet-up
Time
Saturday, October 22 at 01:00PM 2011 (in about 7 years)
Location
CityGarden, Giant Head Sculpture Market St and 8th St St. Louis, MO 63101
Description
Meet DM friends and fellow runners in Downtown St. Louis before the Rock n' Roll St. Louis Marathon. We will be meeting four blocks south of the expo in St. Louis' award winning CityGarden. There is plenty there to keep family and kids busy while we get our running geek on. See you there!

Comments

1. Luke S. said

Sweet! Gives me time to GEEK out at the expo and spend my life savings, and THEN still have time to meet all the Twitter and DM'ers! Totally pumped for it...

2. John S.
    John S. said

Can't wait.

3. Leigh P.
    Leigh P. said

I'll try to be there! Fun!

4. Amy
    Amy said

I soooo wish I could be there, but will be in Chicago (again!). I'm having some special signs made just for you, Matt, and @Katherine B has agreed to be there to cheer you on for me.

5. Bill S.
    Bill S. said

Sorry I can't make this.. Kids soccer that afternoon.. I'll be sitting in my lawn chair staying off my feet as much as possible.

6. Betsy
    Betsy said

I am not sure what time Jp D. and I will make it to the Expo but if it is around this time we will try and stop by.

7. Nickie B.
    Nickie B. said

I'm not a marathoner or 1/2 marathoner YET!!! but you all be safe and have fun!!!

8. User_avatar
    said

I'll be there! I won't be running it but can't pass up a chance to give you guys some support one last time.

9. Jeff F.
    Jeff F. said

Not sure I will be able to make it, but will need to see how everything plays out on Saturday.

10. Katherine B.
    Katherine B. said

1 day I will actually meet you all in person, but it unfortunately won't be at this meet-up. I will be cheering you on during the actual race though. Look for me around mile 8. I'll be easy-to-spot: an Asian chick carrying 2 signs and cheering wildly!

11. Cecilia
    Cecilia said

I thought I'd be able to make it but just found out hubby had to fly out for work and won't be back. Working on finding a sitter so I can make it.

12. Travis C.
    Travis C. said

As long as my flight from California isn't delayed, I'll meet y'all there!

13. Brad B.
    Brad B. said

Got a friends wedding to attend, so I won't be able to join. Hope to see ya out there Sunday and good luck to everyone!

14. Jordan T.
    Jordan T. said

I'm not really from the StL area, but I'm a running nerd, so I might show up!

15. User_avatar
    said

I'll be there! STL is my hometown currently traveling in from Seattle :-) Can't wait to meet y'all!

16. Jake S.
    Jake S. said

so is everyone hitting the expo before the meetup?

about 7 years ago
  17. Brian A.
    Brian A. said

Would love to attend, but way too much going on with the family on Saturday. Good Luck to everyone running on Sunday!! It should be a lot of fun!

about 7 years ago
  18. User_avatar
    said

Not sure whether I'll be able to get there in time, but I'll do my best.

about 7 years ago

Log in or Sign up (it's free) to leave a comment.

Meetup Event