You've got to login or join dailymile to do that
- How do I remove a friend?
- Which devices are supported by dailymile?
- How do I link to a friend in a post?
- Why are my workouts not being posted to facebook or twitter?
- Why are miles not counting toward my challenge?
- How do I link/unlink my Facebook or Twitter account?
- How can I show off my miles on my blog?
- Where can I find friends on dailymile?
- How can I close my dailymile account?
- How do I get dailymile to work with my Nike+ or Garmin device?
- Why are all my miles rounded?
- I love dailymile. How can I help?
- Is your question not here?
You can remove a friend by going to your friend's profile page. Scroll down and on the left sidebar there will be small links that says, "remove _____ as friend." They won't be notified that you've removed them.
Currently we integrate with:
- Garmin devices
- Nike+ device and iPhone app
- iPhone and Android clients view list
To a link to a friend in your post being by typing the "@" character followed by your friend's first name. You'll see a dropdown menu appear at the bottom of the text field. Just select your friend's name, and they'll be linked in your post! Currently this only works on posted items and not in the comments section.
There are a few reasons that might cause your workouts not to sync with Facebook or Twitter.
Typically, there are 3 reasons your miles may not be counting toward a challenge:
- Challenge hasn't started.
- Workout type doesn't match challenge. ex. walking workouts in a running challenge.
- Miles only count after you join challenge.
Please double check all these before sending a support email.
You can link your Twitter or Facebook account on the sharing preferences page.
Select the Facebook or Twitter checkbox to auto-post your entries. You can also specify which types of entries to share (workouts, notes, videos, photos).
We have several widgets that you can embed on your blog. Simply copy and paste the code into your blog template.Widgets will not work on wordpress.com hosted sites.
Check out the People page. You can find your friends by service (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Facebook, Twitter), or find a new training friend. We match you up to athletes near you, featured dailymilers, and athletes doing the same races.
You can close your account by going to the account settings pages. Click the grey "remove my account" link in the right corner.Once your account is delete, all your information is permanently removed from the dailymile servers.
We round your distance to keep the dailymile interface simple. All your data is stored in its entirety. You can view the full details of your training at http://www.dailymile.com/training/list
Send us an email. We'll do our best to get back to soon.