Forums/

Suggestions and Ideas

List Gear on Reports / Gear Report

posted almost 3 years ago | Report

It would be really great to see what gear was used on the List Report. Also, it would be really great to have a report that keys off of the gear so that you can see for a particular gear item, what workouts you have logged on it.
As a side note, I cannot see all the columns on the List report - it cuts off I believe on the HR columns and whatever comes after that.

• I second this request. I want to be able to see a list of all workouts I did with a particular piece of gear. Gear is not listed in the export.csv file, either. I would love to see more information in the export, including the workout name, keywords and gear, too.

posted over 2 years ago

• would be fantastic to be able to log and track shoe milage. I am currently also using a log on runner's world just because of this feature. It is very helpful so i don't get too many miles on my shoes before I get my next pair

posted over 2 years ago

• in reply to what Paul W. said:would be fantastic to be able to log and track shoe milage. I am currently also using a log on runner's world just because of this feature. It is very helpful so i don't get too many miles on my shoes before I get my next pair

You can already track gear with dailymile. It's just not easy to get reports on the gear in detail. To get a summary of the mileage on a pair of shoes (or any of your gear), click on Training, then Settings.

posted over 2 years ago