Forums/

Newbies

Just joined this week

posted about 2 years ago | Report

Just wanted to say hi, my name is Renae and I just joined DM this week. I am a walker and am still trying to find my way around the site. So far, I'm loving it! I hope to meet alot of cool new people :)

11 posts

scroll to bottom
  • Hi! I'm new too! glad to have a place to track my miles.

posted about 2 years ago

• Just joined last week too! Seems to be a great place, with everyone here for the same purpose, so it's really motivating! FR will be sent:)

posted about 2 years ago

• Welcome Renae, keep up the good work... In the seven workouts you've posted you're showing a steadily improving pace (which is awesome!). This is the way to push yourself to improve... steady, incremental improvement.

posted about 2 years ago

• Thank you!! :)

posted about 2 years ago

• Welcome!

posted about 2 years ago

• in reply to what Mark G. said:Welcome!

Thank you!! :)

posted about 2 years ago

• Welcome to DM! One of the best places to get motivated by so many people who share your passion and interests! Friend request sent!

posted about 2 years ago

• Hi, I just joined a few days ago too. So far so good. This site really seems to fit my personality and what I needed as far as tracking and motivation. It's so nice to see so many new walkers. I was starting to feel alone. lol

posted about 2 years ago

• hi Renae I'm Grace from London and new to the site too ! also walker but am progressing to jogging.running now ! xxx

posted about 2 years ago

• Hello FR sent

posted about 2 years ago

• Welcome and FR sent :-) Anyone feel free to add me too...always looking for extra motivation!

posted about 2 years ago