Forums/

Newbies

Newbie in the Denver area

posted almost 2 years ago | Report

Just started running a couple weeks ago and hubby told me about DM (one of his FB friends uses it).

I'm still learning stuff and wouldn't mind having some friends to keep me motivated. I will certainly return the favor. :)

Dana

• Friend request sent from the other side of the state :)

posted almost 2 years ago

• I guess Norway is pretty close to Denver :-)
    Newbie here aswell, so friend request sent!

• FR sent from jealous midwesterner......As long as you let me live in CO vicariously thru you...:-)

• Congrats on quitting smoking. Running was very helpful for me when I quit smoking and I'm sure it will prove beneficial to you as well. Daily Mile is a great site and I hope you find everything you're looking for. I own an iPhone and use the app Runmeter which not only records your runs but also auto logs onto Daily Mile. Another feature is it will read messages from Daily Mile to you if someone writes while you are running. You can also have it email your husband or whoever a link that they can use to view a map of your location which updates every five minutes. This link also goes to daily mile. Happy trails.

• Hi Tj. I also use runmeter, it really helps me along. I love dailymile so far. :)

• Welcome and FR sent :-) Anyone feel free to add me too...always looking for extra motivation!