Forums/

Newbies

New to DM and love running advice!

posted almost 2 years ago | Report

Hey all! I am knew to DM and need new running buddies! I just finished my first half April 15 at 2.08 and it was the best thing I've done! My training was so hindered, I didnt think I would even finish. Ready to do more! Feel free to FR me and shoot some motovation! I sure can use it! :)

14 posts

scroll to bottom
  • Welcome to DM, FR coming.

posted almost 2 years ago

• Wow, what a great time for your first half! Glad you enjoyed it, imagine how you'll do when your training gets going...

• Welcome! FR sent :)

• Thanks Kris. I honestly do not know where it came from. I think I was so excited to have thousands of running partners it pumped me up....plus new jams on my iPod helped :). I I know I could have done better, I had to pull over to fix my chip on my shoe and I was stuck in the back if the line... So I lost some time there. For my next half I wanna shoot for 2.00 flat. Fingers crossed.

• Awesome time for your first half! And Welcome to DM, great place for all running advice and tips: everyone is so helpful here! Races get addicting so have fun with this. FR sent!

• Welcome. Sending FR. Awesome time for your first 1/2! Congrats!

• Stephanie, hello great start FR sent

• Running advice:
    Mostly Easy. Sometimes hard.
    build slowly. run consistently. lots and lots of miles.
    the speed will come.

• Congrats on your first half and that's a great time! I'm running my first one in June. Sending FR.

• Welcome to DM! That's a fantastic time for your first half, congrats! FR sent

• Welcome to DM, sending FR

• Congratulations to finishing your first half, nicely done with an awesome time! You have come to the right place to receive lot's of motivation and inspiration :-)

• Welcome, Stephanie! Congrats on your first half! That's my favorite distance. FR sent.

• Nothing better than DM for a bit of Motivation... welcome aboard (though if you ever mention the temperature in Texas I'm leaving!