Answers/

General Triathlon

Waterproof your phone?

asked over 5 years ago | Report

Summer is coming soon and I'd like to incorporate a full body workout with swimming. I'm a gadget junkie and I use Endomondo to track my runs, hikes, walks, and cycling... i'd be interested to see what people use for swimming.

I've seen some people track their swims in the past, so there's gotta be something highly recommended? lol... unless the majority will recommend I stay on dry land.

let me know if you have any suggestions.

thanks
Mike

4 answers

scroll to bottom
  • Check our LifeProof cases. They make a watertight case and have some pretty impressive demo videos (filming underwater etc).

answered over 5 years ago |Report

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • I swim with my iPod Shuffle and use a case by H20 Audio - they also make waterproof headphones. This is the second case that I've owned from them and I've never had any problems. Interestingly, LifeProof features H20 Audio headphones and H20 Audio carries LifeProof cases. Either way, one advantage of going with H20 Audio over LifeProof is that their headphones plug in to their products without the need for an adapter. Good luck!

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • for pool swim tracking, you might like the Finis Swimsense or Swimovate Poolmate. Or- if you really like gadgets and wanna' spend some dough, the Garmin 910xt will track your laps, paces, open water swims, bike rides, runs, and about anything else you can think of.

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • I saw this on TV the other night , http://www.liquipel.com/ you send your mobile off and it comes back totally waterproof with a nanotech coating on it, they coat the whole mobile inside and out, it may be worth looking at .

thumbs up
      thumbs down

Similar Questions in Triathlon - General Triathlon