Forums/

General Running

Which iPhone armbands do you use?

posted almost 4 years ago | Report

I run with my iPhone and use the Griffin Adidas armband for it.
I would like to know what armband do you use while running and why you like it?

• I don't actually use an arm band but rather use a belt pouch that I attach to my SPI Running belt. The pouch is a horizontal style holster case from Nite Ize that's made from Cordura and has a really sturdy belt clip. While I can't access the controls of the iPhone while I'm running I don't actually find this a problem because so far all of the armbands/cases that allow you to access the touch controls have been really problematic for me due to sweating and other moisture issues (like rain).

posted almost 4 years ago

• I got one at Walmart. Cannot recall name brand (Case Logic maybe) It is not bad. A little snug on the phone mainly due to my hard protective cover I have on the Iphone. No issues with it so far unlike the MP3 case I got from them as well. The first one of those the seam ripped out on it like the first time I used it and it's replacement is ripping out also.

• hate'm all. firstly- it's too close to my eyes to see it (you'll understand when you're my age), they're all uncomfortable. I either hold it in my hand or put it in the pouch on my running belt.

• Thanks for your answers.

@ Morey - I might not be old but I can hardly see the display sometimes due to the plastic over it.

• I have a Case Logic one. Things I like: can use the touchscreen, has a place for ID/cash. Things I don't like: sometimes chafes my arm. Not at all waterproof or even water resistant.

• I've been using the Tuneband for 6 months with my iTouch. It's great! It's an elastic band as well.
    http://www.grantwoodtechnology.com/tuneband/