Answers/

General Running

Road Noise vest - anyone tried it?

asked over 2 years ago | Report

I'm thinking about getting a Road Noise running vest. http://roadnoise.businesscatalyst.com/products
Has anyone tried it? Thoughts? Thanks!

3 answers

scroll to bottom
  • I haven't until now... geez, I want one now too!

This would be great for cycling as well... I'm a strong advocate for no headphones while cycling.

My only concern would be my fellow runners... would I annoy them with my music, and the occasional endomondo update every km.

answered over 2 years ago |Report

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • Jan
    Jan Sendmail

If they built this into a hydration/fuel vest then yes, very cool. Wearing a whole vest just to carry my 2"x2" iPod is overkill. (I don't need the reflective feature.)

And, yea, like Michael said, most of the time people around you do NOT want to share your audio! I would never want to wear or be near one in a race.

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • hi allison, if you NEED the music, and turning it down so you can hear the surrounding noises, isn't going to work for you, and you run alone, and you run at night. then it looks like a good idea. & like jan said, i wouldn't wear one, (but i never use music when i run), and i wouldn't want to have to listen to others music while running. i like the reflective feature for nite running tho.
    just my two cents worth, from an old traditionalist.

thumbs up
      thumbs down

Similar Questions in Running - General Running