Forums/

General Health

Help me show the world that IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!

posted over 2 years ago | Report

Hello everyone! I decided to reach out to you for a simple favor. I'm currently a finalist for the GORun Skechers Cover Model Contest for Women's Running Magazine! If I win, I'll be flown to New York for a professional photo shoot, and I will be on the cover of the November/December issue of the magazine! Here's a little back story: I used to weigh 230 lbs 3 years ago. Since then, I've dropped 110 lbs and have completed my first full marathon in May with a time of 4:24:42. I'm currently training for my 2nd, The Wineglass Marathon. Visit www.chasefear.com if you'd like to know more.

Here's the link for voting: http://womensrunning.com/covermodelcontest-finalists/adrian-c

Voting directions:
1.) Click the above link.
2.) Click the “CAST YOUR VOTE NOW BUTTON!”
3.) Click the circle next to my name.
4.) Click the button to submit your vote!
5.) Leave the site knowing that I’ve thanked you and truly appreciate it.

Miscellaneous contest info:
1.) Voting ends on August 15, 2012.
2.) You can vote on multiple computers.
3.) You can vote on cell phones.
4.) You can vote through gaming systems.
5.) You can vote using multiple web browsers.
6.) YOU CAN VOTE EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help me share my story that proves anything is possible with a little thing called belief. It literally takes 2 seconds, and they don't ask for any personal information! Thank you in advance for anyone who votes, shares my link/story, etc. I just want to show the world that IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep chasing your fears, and I hope you all have a lovely day!