Forums/

General Health

160 Pounds Down w/Pictures :-)

posted about 2 years ago | Report

I started my weight loss journey April 6th of 2011 and have lost 166 pounds, in just over a year. Strictly diet and exercise.

Running does wonders ;-)

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa416/vanessametcalf/160-Down.jpg

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa416/vanessametcalf/160-Down-2.jpg

33 posts

scroll to bottom
  • Holy Wow! Kudos to you! You, and those around you, should be very proud. That is an amazing accomplishment!

posted about 2 years ago

• Yes it does do wonders for the body AND the mind. :) AWESOME JOB!!! I also started when I needed to lose weight and I hate it when people say, "Look at how little you are," like I don't understand what it's like for them to be overweight. I stop and tell them, uhhhhummm..... I DO know what it's like to be overweight and it was a long road of self discipline and hard work to get to where I am now. Not to mention 2 years of staying disciplined. :) great job, Vanessa! You are a true success story! You motivate me even more. :)

posted about 2 years ago

• Fantastic! Congratulation, you look great! That is such an accomplishment! Isn't running great?? Good luck on your journey!

posted about 2 years ago

• AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job!!

posted about 2 years ago

• Outstanding!!! Doesn't it feel great to not rely on diet pills or surgery? Congrats you deserve it!

posted about 2 years ago

• you look fantastic! Congrats.

I know how hard it is to get started and stay with it. 10 years ago i lost 90 lbs, gained most of it back and now I'm on the journey again...

my advice when you get to your goal weight. Have an alarm weight in your head. The day you see that number again, you institute the same weight loss routine that got you to your goal.

For me it was easy to say "oh well, i just gained 15 lbs"
    doing the journey again seems harder for me this time around... Being a new dad and over 30 are probably the main reasons :)

Again, congrats Vanessa. Sorry for the long tangent. I am a sucker for amazing transformations.

posted about 2 years ago

• Congratulations!! That's one hell of an accomplishment!!

posted about 2 years ago

• That is incredible! Congratulations! You give me hope.

posted about 2 years ago

• Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself! What a great inspiration for others!

posted about 2 years ago

• I am down 53lbs and find it incredible that you have made it this far! You are a true inspiration!

posted about 2 years ago

• You are amazing! You have had an incredible journey. Thank you for sharing your inspirational transformation. Keep up the great work!

posted about 2 years ago

• Congratulations on your accomplishment!

posted about 2 years ago

• Congrats! That is ultra fantastic!

posted about 2 years ago

• Wow!!! What a difference!! Congrats to you!!!

posted about 2 years ago

• AWESOME! Well done!

posted about 2 years ago

• WOWWW that's Amazing! Congrats, I'm working on weight loss as well, i was hoping running can help me out

posted about 2 years ago

• Congratulations Vanessa! That is amazing! What an outstanding accomplishment!!

posted about 2 years ago

• Congratulations! Great Job! You're an inspiration! What else? Keep up the great work.

Thanks for sharing!

posted about 2 years ago

• Wonderful photos of success! The second photo really shows your progress. Running has done wonders for you!

posted about 2 years ago

• congratulations on an amazing accomplishment. Enjoy the new you- and...

don't. ever. stop.

posted about 2 years ago

• Ash
    Ash Sendmail

That is awesome! Keep up the great work! Running really does do wonders!!!

posted about 2 years ago

• Vanessa, YOU ROCK AND YOU LOOK GREAT!! I'm very inspired by your dedication and commitment to healthy weightless. Keep it up! :D

posted about 2 years ago

• Wow! This is excellent. Good job!

posted about 2 years ago

• GOOD FOR YOU!! You should be so proud of what you have been able to accomplish thus far.

FR sent :-)

posted about 2 years ago

• Congratulations Vanessa! You are an inspiration to many!!

posted about 2 years ago

• Amazing!! All your hard work has paid off!

posted about 2 years ago

• Congratulations!! That is wonderful - you look healthy and beautiful. I hope you are very proud of yourself. You deserve to feel good in your body and to enjoy it. All the best :)

posted about 2 years ago

• Awesome!!!!! and completely inspiring!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! I also have lost 100 pounds and its amazing how GOOD it feels! =)))

posted about 2 years ago

• amazing transformation. Congrats!

posted about 2 years ago

• Congratulations Vanessa on an amazing accomplishment!

posted about 2 years ago

• Great change, congratulations!

posted about 2 years ago

• That's amazing Vanessa!!!!

posted about 2 years ago

• Inspiring to say the least. Amazing job doesn't even come close to describing your hard work!

posted about 2 years ago