Answers/

General Health

Protein Question

asked over 2 years ago | Report

I currently use some Vanilla Muscle Milk getting close to finishing the container. Any suggestions on some other good brands?? Thanks for sharing.

3 answers

scroll to bottom
  • I've just started adding whey protein to chocolate milk - makes it a bit thicker and ups the protein content a good amount. Of course, that doesn't help if you are lactose intolerant, but I suppose you could go the soy milk route if that were the case.

I tried soy protein, but it didn't dissolve and emulsify quite as nicely as the whey protein. Perhaps it would in soy milk?

Outside of that trick (which I like because its far cheaper than any of the commercial stuff), nothing else I can offer :)

answered over 2 years ago |Report

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • I use the GNC Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60. I love it! I get the bag and the clerks at GNC said women only need one scoop per serving; so it lasts a lot longer.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3509954&cp=3593186.3593187.2108294

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • I use Progenex Recovery. I'll add it to chocolate milk or smoothies. Works great and tastes great (as compared to other protein powders).

thumbs up
      thumbs down

Similar Questions in Health & Fitness - General Health