Forums/

General Cycling

Jersey care

posted almost 2 years ago | Report

Care isn't exactly right.

Do you just wad your jerseys in a drawer or hang them up in the closet? More importantly if you have them in a drawer how do you keep them neat. These wonderful tech fabrics just don't stay put when you try to fold them, so it seems I just end up with them wadded up if they are not on a hanger.

My preference is on a hanger, in the closet. It is easier to find the one I want and with a zip front it's no big deal to hang them up.

• Interesting question -- I keep mine in a drawer - but they do move around some. Never thought about hanging them up!

posted almost 2 years ago

• I actually roll mine up. I also do the same with some of my other clothing.

• I always have mine hanging up, I rotate through them so quick that I'm either wearing it, it's being washed, or hang drying :p

posted almost 2 years ago | edited almost 2 years ago

• in reply to what Michael H. said:I actually roll mine up. I also do the same with some of my other clothing.

Thank you!
    I had never considered rolling, this should hopefully solve my many problems with all the tech shirts I have for running.

• Mine live in a basket in the bottom of the closet, in a glorious mess. Luckily, most things match.