Forums/

Fitness

P90x ? Through Beach Body, Ebay or Amazon?

posted over 7 years ago | Report

I have heard that if you buy it through Amazon or Ebay, you don't get the full set or you may be missing the guides. I am trying to find a way to buy it cheaper. I don't want a bootleg copy. I was hoping to get one that someone bought but didn't continue with.
Has anyone bought this series from Amazon or Ebay?

• I got the full package from Amazon. Brand new in original packaging with nothing missing, and a better price.

posted over 7 years ago

• in reply to what Mike W. said:I got the full package from Amazon. Brand new in original packaging with nothing missing, and a better price.

What did you pay for it through Amazon? I was Googling it and they said they may be copies of the original version when bought through someone other than Beach Body. I just don't want to run the risk of getting a bad disk and then I can't return it. At least through Beach Body it is guaranteed.
    Do you use it a few times a week as supplement to running?

posted over 7 years ago

• in reply to what Robin T. said:What did you pay for it through Amazon? I was Googling it and they said they may be copies of the original version when bought through someone other than Beach Body. I just don't want to run the risk of getting a bad disk and then I can'... read more

Honestly, i can't remember what i paid for it. I got it last year, but i assure you that it's the real thing, it was just sold through a subsidiary, and it was ony slightly cheaper than buying on beach body. I was doing it every day in addition to running, but doing both is draining. Unfortunately, i've falllen off the P90x train lately, but would like to get back on. It will smoke you if you let it! Great workouts!

posted over 7 years ago

• in reply to what Mike W. said:Honestly, i can't remember what i paid for it. I got it last year, but i assure you that it's the real thing, it was just sold through a subsidiary, and it was ony slightly cheaper than buying on beach body. I was doing it every day in a... read more

Thank you for all your info.
    I don't know whether I am ready to take the plunge yet. Just checking it all out.

posted over 7 years ago

• in reply to what Robin T. said:Thank you for all your info. I don't know whether I am ready to take the plunge yet. Just checking it all out.

no worries. good luck either way, and have fun!

posted over 7 years ago

• Also, typically if you purchase it via beachbody, you get extra bonus disks that are not available through other avenues. I would definitely NOT purchase via ebay as those would be questionable at best. Amazon is a decent outlet if its sold by Beachbody, but again, you wont get the extra workouts, which are probably well worth it for the price differential. My BB site is here if you want to check out the current BB pricing:

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/nanette0269

posted about 7 years ago