Answers/

Fitness

Does anyone tried INSANITY fitness programme ?

asked over 2 years ago | Report

10 answers

scroll to bottom
  • I did it! It's hard but if you want to crank up your fitness level a few notches it's a really good program.

answered over 2 years ago |Report

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • I haven't but a lot of the officer's I work with have and they say it is really hard :)

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • good program but it's very hard for me

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • I did the program for 5 weeks thinking it would help with my other activities and it did..I loved the workouts. It"s tough, but it's a great feeling getting them done! Planing on re starting the program because it was fun.

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • On my 5th day! I love it, but very difficult, but you do what you can and you feel so good when it's over! I'm using it to improve my cardio to get back into running.

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • I first did the P90X and then went onto Insanity along with my own regime of running and weights. I have completed it now and I currently swap between P90 and Insanity just to keep muscle confusion alive. It is awesome. I was already in good shape when I started so it wasn't extremely difficult but it is a great workout. If you want your abs and obliques in shape this one is way better than P90. I haven't found a better instructor than Shawn T either, he is so motivating. You need to bring your A game to it; no slacking! Highly recommended.

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • it gets a bit boring from doing the same workouts all the time, but it definitely helped my breathing when I run

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • I am a p90x & p90x2 "graduate" (well almost with P90x2-I am on the final phase)...Next up will be Insanity: the Asylum! It definately looks crazy! But I am up for a challenge! I am also a Team BeachBody coach so if you are interested in any of the programs/products message me.....Shakeology is AMAZING and has changed my level of performance tenfold!

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • I've completed 3 rounds. I love it. Getting ready to start my 4th!

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • I did and it was insane!!! Alot of your own body weight, plyometrics and such. It was very hard on my body as I am not thin enough for my joints to handle the pressure every day. Its a real challange. good Luck!!

answered about 2 years ago |Report

thumbs up
      thumbs down

Similar Questions in Health & Fitness - Fitness