Forums/

Competitive Running

Marine Corps Marathon, 2012

posted over 2 years ago | Report

Any DM friends running the 2012 Marine Corps Marathon? Really looking forward to this event.

24 posts

scroll to bottom
  • I am! It'll be my first marathon & I couldn't be more excited!!

posted over 2 years ago

• I am! this will be my second time. I enjoyed the first one and this time I am running with my BFF and her hubby. Maybe we will see one another.

posted over 2 years ago

• I am running in the MCM. It will be the first marathon for me.

posted over 2 years ago

• Last year was my first MCM and first marathon. I had such a great time that I am running again this year.

posted over 2 years ago

• Dear Customer,

We have introduced many new products,

Hottest air max shoes cheap Comment – cheap Nike Operating inexpensive shoes

Welcome to our Air Max Shoes website : http://www.nike-airmaxshoes2012.com/

Best Air Max Shoes for sale

posted over 2 years ago

• I'm in! After a year on the mend from a torn meniscus, I just started running again and I'll be amped to run MCM! How is everyone's prep going?

posted over 2 years ago

• in reply to what Chunae Z. said:Last year was my first MCM and first marathon. I had such a great time that I am running again this year.

That's nice to know. Would be interested in learning about your race experience. Any suggestions for first time MCM and marathoners would be greatly appreciated.

posted over 2 years ago

• This will be my first marathon and I am beyond excited, nervous and sick! lol

posted over 2 years ago

• I am!!! It will be my first full -- Yikes!! Would love to hear anyone experiences or advice.

posted over 2 years ago

• I am! I hope! I'm registered, but had my first DNF last weekend at a half in Fla. due to ITBs. I hope this isn't the end for me! Never had it before.

posted over 2 years ago

• This will be my first Marathon. So excited!

posted over 2 years ago

• I ran it in 2010 and signed up for it again this year. Of the 15 I have done so far the MCM is by far the most inspirational. It is a huge event so be prepared to be squeezed by lots of people in certain parts of the route.

posted over 2 years ago

• I am! Signed up with the Runners World Challenge group - my second full, but my first time doing the MCM.

posted over 2 years ago

• I am! And amped up! I heard it's an amazing race. I'm doing Baltimore a couple weeks before, and maybe New York after if I get into it. I went a little race crazy this year hahaha

posted over 2 years ago

• I'll be running it! 2nd Marathon, but first MCM

posted over 2 years ago

• Runners World Challenge participant - I think there are a bunch of us on DM in that category!

posted over 2 years ago | edited over 2 years ago

• It's going to be my first marathon!

posted over 2 years ago

• I am! It will be my first marathon!

posted over 2 years ago

• I'm running it! It'll be my second MCM! I'm excited to be back!

posted about 2 years ago

• I am!!!!!! I applied for the third year to get into New York City and as a back up applied to MCM. So, this year MCM and next year (if I can still run at 62), NYCity Marathon as the last year of accepting "automatic ins". Congrats on the first marathon status - so exciting!!!!

posted about 2 years ago

• in reply to what Pamela S H. said:I am!!!!!! I applied for the third year to get into New York City and as a back up applied to MCM. So, this year MCM and next year (if I can still run at 62), NYCity Marathon as the last year of accepting "automatic ins". Congrats on ... read more

NYC in 2014 for me!! Can't wait!

posted about 2 years ago

• in reply to what Pamela S H. said:I am!!!!!! I applied for the third year to get into New York City and as a back up applied to MCM. So, this year MCM and next year (if I can still run at 62), NYCity Marathon as the last year of accepting "automatic ins". Congrats on ... read more

NYC in 2014 for me!! Can't wait!

posted about 2 years ago

• I am doing the MCM, it will be my second marathon ever. My first one was the New Jersey Long Branch Marathon last May, 2012. MCM is not as flat as New Jersey was, any ways I am looking forward to it.

posted about 2 years ago

• This will be my 3rd time running it and.it gets better every time.

posted about 2 years ago