Answers/

Competitive Running

Nike Plus sensor failure

asked over 2 years ago | Report

My sensor failed last week, no pre-warning so have just replaced it BUT the brand new one still says have a NO SENSOR message on i-pod. Anyone else had this problem?

6 answers

scroll to bottom
  • Yep so I went with Garmin. More accurate

answered over 2 years ago |Report

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • Doah! I used to be an expert on those, but it's been a few years. Open up the manual and read it. you need to go through a linking procedure. I forget exactly how, but there's a settings or setup section in the Nike+ ipod menu where you need to tell it to find a new sensor. There's also a little button on the sensor to turn it on and off (with a pen point), so it's possible it could be off, but there's really no reason to ever turn it off, as they go to sleep if not used.

I got over 1000mi of running out of that little $20 sensor. As the battery gets low, the paces jump all over the place and it's supposed to transmit a low battery message to the ipod. But, sometimes they just die.

I really loved my Nike+ sensor... until I went garmin.

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • i'm a nike loyalist & yes, you need to "link" the nano with the sensor.
    when i switched to the new nike sport watch i forgot this step, had to re-read the manual, and like Morey, Doah! simple & i've found the sport watch pretty darn accurate. i use both the gps & sensor functions.

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • I switched also, I use, "joggy coach or run meter". Nike was inaccurate for me.

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • I'm having a problem with mine also,i spoke with a nike person at nike town and he told me to take it to a nike store and they will adjust it for you and possible get it going for you.I'm still working out the kinks on mine.They make it sound so easy but when you try to work it,it not that easy.

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • Achieve your own brand-new Years resolution in 2010 inside the all-new Nike Air Max 2012

Wholesale.Designed for comfort and performance,Nike Air Max 2012 cheap wholesale features high-

end technology combines with streamlined to provide maximum comfort and cushioning for

runners.This design will probably be added and durable.But Nike Air Max 2012 shoes are light in

weight. Nike Air Max Shoes wholesale is going to be included with the Orion blue and add traction

rubber outsole combined with Air Max 2012.Remaining unchanged could be the running-specific 360-

degree Max Air footbed. When you for the Cheap Nike Air Max wholesale, you simply won't miss it.
    nike air max shoes is very popular in the world. there are more than 1000 kind air max shoes. the

lastest I think is air max 2011 and air max 2012.
    Link:http://www.cheapnewairmax.com

thumbs up
      thumbs down

Similar Questions in Running - Competitive Running