Forums/

Bugs and Support

Anyone else having Facebook Connection problems?

posted about 5 years ago | Report

My account was working and posting automatically to FB, but then just stopped. I tried to disconnect it and then connect it again and now, it won't let me click the "connect to FB" button.

• Yeah. I've tried with various browsers (Safari, FireFox 2.x, 3.x, IE) and I get an array of errors. How f*cking annoying.

posted about 5 years ago

• Yep, it does not work. Anyone?

posted about 5 years ago

• Hi guys, we're looking into this. Facebook recently made some changes to their API.

posted about 5 years ago

• That's great Ben, thanks

posted about 5 years ago

• Is there any update to this? I haven't been able to post a workout to FB in a week. But yet, I have friends who are able to post, so it doesn't seem like this is affecting everyone. I have to admit, I'm getting kind of annoyed that it doesn't work.

posted about 5 years ago

• Likewise, i have been getting "Application response error" whenever I try to post my dailymile workout to Facebook.

posted about 5 years ago

• Nik it looks like you got it working again on your FB profile--what did you do? Or did it just start working again automagically?

posted about 5 years ago

• It just started working. I think they fixed whatever the connection problem was.

posted about 5 years ago

• Thanks! Hopefully mine'll start showing up--I think I have the right settings and such. Maybe I'll disconnect/reconnect and see if that flushes out any gremlins.
    (nice interval times, btw!)

posted about 5 years ago