Forums/

Beginner Running

Hello! New to dailymile.

posted almost 2 years ago | Report

Hello everyone! I am 29 years old and after having my third baby almost 4 months ago, I decided to get my butt into gear and loose the baby weight. I started jogging about 2 and a half months ago so I am very new. I never thought I would enjoy running as much as I do. I would love to meet friends/motivators in the same boat or not or any tips you all might have.

10 posts

scroll to bottom
  • Dan
    Dan Sendmail

Howdy, Welcome to DailyMile. Friends Request sent. I too was surprised how much I like running especially since I used to hate it as a kid. Anyway Glad to have you here and congrats on the new little one (Even if it is four months late).

posted almost 2 years ago

• Thank you. I did hate running as a kid too who would have thought I'd love it so much now. Even tough it's only been 2 months. This is something I'm definitively sticking with.

• Love new members ! :)
    This website is full of motivation so do stick with it :)

• I will :D

• yeah, good on you. stick with it. I was a complete none running, starting with C-5k and never looked back.

• Welcome! DM is a great place for motivation. FR sent!

• It can be hard staying motivated with 3 kids (I have 3 as well) but it can be done!

• Hi - I'm new here too and fairly new to running. I hated running too when I was younger, but have gradually managed to make it a regular (ish) activity and quite enjoy it now!

• Welcome to DM and Congrats on making the decison to start running. Congrats on your little one. I look forward learning and growing from and with you.

• Hi Veronica & welcome. Congrats on your starting to run. Running is like a drug!! lol. Makes you feel soo good afterwards. Anyway FR being sent :), Marie