Forums/

Anything Goes

Please give us back our Forums

posted about 5 years ago | Report

I have in the past found that the forums have been a great place for interchange of ideas & information helping others & finding answers. But they have been made more difficult to find & are constantly being taken over by junk adverstisers. Please give them back to us.

10 posts

scroll to bottom
  • please please please

posted about 5 years ago

• I agree. It is the best part of the site. It is a mistake to get rid of it.

posted about 5 years ago

• They need to come up with a solution.. either start giving these more attention, which they said they weren't planning to, or get new forum software. Appointing moderators to get rid of the spam would also be wise if they found a way to make sure those moderators were trustworthy.

posted about 5 years ago

• I think they just add moderators. It wouldn't be too tough, there are lots of us that would be willing and you can see that we are trustworthy by looking at what we have posted in the past. 2 or 3 moderators could clear the junk out and there would be few issues remaining...

posted about 5 years ago

• Yes! I miss the Forums!

posted about 5 years ago

• Yes, your Forums were great!!! It set your website apart from similar ones.

posted about 5 years ago

• Things seem to be going from bad to worse

posted almost 5 years ago

• I miss the forums. I've been on DM since 2009 and I used the forums to get general advice and meet new people not connected to any of my friends. It's definitely worth a clean up.

• I agree. I'd be willing to be a moderator (and I'm sure others would be, too).

• I agree with all of the comments, the forums are a valuable tool and I miss them :(