Answers/

Anything Goes

I'm trying to post activities from my Garmin Forerunner 10 and it keeps saying "no new activities found on device."?

asked over 5 years ago | Report

I used to have a Garmin 205 and it uploaded activities to Daily Mile from it just fine. Can't get the Garmin Forerunner 10 to load up, even though it loads to Garmin Connect just fine. Anyone else have this issue? I've also sent a message to Daily Mile asking them about this.

8 answers

scroll to bottom
  • Yep. My old 405 and 110 synced just fine too. I've had the FR10 for a couple of months now and never got it to sync.

answered over 5 years ago |Report

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • Same here. As of now the Forerunner 10 can't be synced with Dailymile. Hope there is a fix soon!

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • I am having the same issue!

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • I;m not sure if I can sync mine - how are you supposed to be able to do it?

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • I am glad I am not the only one. I thought I had a bad connection. Strava does not have that issue. Worked fine with my Forunner 10

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • Not of any help - but that's a bit sad, as I was considering getting the FR10 soonish!

answered about 5 years ago |Report

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • I am so glad to see this- I have been fighting with mine for weeks and can't get it to upload. Thought I was the only one :-(

answered about 5 years ago |Report

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • Daily Mile can't see my Garmin 210. It can see my FR60 and even my 310XT which I haven't used for about 2 years...but not my current device :(.

answered almost 5 years ago |Report

thumbs up
      thumbs down

Similar Questions in General - Anything Goes