Answers/

Anything Goes

Can anyone recommend a good running magazine to subscribe to... which one is your fave and why ..

asked over 2 years ago | Report

7 answers

scroll to bottom
  • I Love the Runner's World Mag...always has info for every level of runner i find! Its the only magaizing I've read from front to back!

answered over 2 years ago |Report

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • Runner's World!

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • Sarah: Check out the RW website. It has lots of info; equipment reviews, forums (like this one, The Loop for the bloggers, and social networking like DM. You might be able to login without subscribing and you might be able to get a free year to the print magazine through a local running organization.

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • Runner´s World, I think is one of the best running magazine. We also have it in spanish here in Spain. It´s perfect no matter if you´re a rookie or a pro.

Enjoy it.

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • Agree with Jerry Runners World has a great website

answered about 2 years ago |Report

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • Runner's World! =) It has the perfect blend of easily understood running science, stories, tips, humor, and advice that I have not been able to find in any other running magazine.

thumbs up
      thumbs down
  • Runners World is the obvious choice. It is the premier magazine. Check out Running Times as well. It's not too bad. I used to subscribe to Triathlete Magazine too. Was nice to get a different perspective and its a cool sport to keep up with.

thumbs up
      thumbs down

Similar Questions in General - Anything Goes