Leo's Mt Wilson Training Run #2 2011

Tuesday, December 27th 2011 at 12:00 AM 200 East Mira Monte Ave Arcadia, 91006 CA
Distances:
10 Mile
Weather:
Local Weather

Spinner  Checking weather...

Description:

Another attempt at running this trail in practice for Pike's Peak (August). I plan to run between 4-5 miles up with a goal of avg pace of 16-18 min/mile. Anyone intersted can meet me at the park at E Mira Monte Ave & N Mountainhead Trail Ave @ 0800. Bring your own water & snac... read more

Comments

Leo D.

Guys, are any of you still planning on doing this? My foot's still not 100%. It will certainly be several more months before I can do something like this. However, please don't let that be a reason to stop everyone from getting together. Just know I won't be there to support.

almost 3 years ago
    Leo D.

almost 3 years ago
    Leo D.

almost 3 years ago
    Leo D.

Claus, going to postpone this event until I'm completely healthy. Might even change this to just a hike to the top depending on what folks want to do.

over 3 years ago
    Leo D.

over 3 years ago
  • Claus

So, is this going to happen? (Leo's Mt Wilson Training Run #2)

over 3 years ago
    Jenny M.

I want to go too~

over 3 years ago
    Jenny M.

I want to go too~

over 3 years ago

Log in or Sign up (it's free) to leave a comment.