Around The Bay 30K 2012

Distances:
Fun, 10K, Half Marathon, 1 Mile, Marathon, 15K, 5K, and 10 Mile
Weather:
Local Weather

Spinner  Checking weather...

Description:

Around the Bay Road Race 2012 Where: Hamilton, ON Date: Sunday, March 25th, 2012 30k Course Description The first 20k of the Around the Bay Road Race is an exciting, scenic, and fast route. The last 10k includes rolling hills through scenic North Shore Blvd. The ra... read more

Website:

Comments

Rick Y.

Anyone from Toronto going to pickup their packet on Friday or Saturday? Care for company or willing to grab mine for me?

over 5 years ago
    Terri B.

Attention Elgin/St. Thomas Area Runners, Run For Your Life is doing a Bus Trip to this event for more information check out this DM event www.dailymile.com/events/86906-around-the-bay-road-race-bus-trip or call Terri at 519-637-0333

over 5 years ago
    Anita M D.

Thanks Spence & Mike for the insight. It will certainly help me plan my training - got to do the hill work!

almost 6 years ago
    Spence D.

Anita M D I have done this race 11 times over the years and I have found the last 10k tough. Especially the last hill that climbs out of the Bay. You definitely have to pace yourself the first 20k or you will die! on the hills. It is a great race.

almost 6 years ago
    Spence D.

almost 6 years ago
    Mike B.

Anita, when I read your comment I was curious too. I found this: http://runbynumbers.blogspot.com/2009/04/around-bay-elevation.html

almost 6 years ago
    Ali M.

we should all still meet up though :)

almost 6 years ago
    Anita M D.

Just wondering if anyone has done this race before. I live in Maine and have signed up to do it. The course description says the last 10k is rolling hills and just wanted to know how "rolling" they are talking about so I can train for it. Welcome any and all input. Thanks.

almost 6 years ago
    Ali M.

before, after whatever! however, before we'd be eating healthy and after we could have beers ;P

almost 6 years ago
    William S.

That would be awesome, tough to organize though. Might be easier to meet up before instead.

about 6 years ago

Log in or Sign up (it's free) to leave a comment.