Marine Corps Historic Half 2010 2010

Weather:
Local Weather

Spinner  Checking weather...

Race Reports

• Michael W.

Great Event

this was my first marathon and even though I didn't get the time that I was shooting for this was a great event. The Marines put on a great race and the spectators and voluteers were awsome throughout the course. I was hurting at the end, but I will definitely be back next year to beat my time.

by Michael W.
  • Chunae Z.

Race Report

No extra information given.

by Chunae Z.
  • Mark B.

Marine Corps Marathons

No extra information given.

by Mark B.
  • Heather

Race Report

No extra information given.

by Heather
See All 6 Reviews <span class="more_arrow" style="padding: 0 10px"> </span>

Comments

• Lisa S.

Anybody else interested in meeting your fellow dailymilers on Saturday afternoon?

about 7 years ago
  • Lisa S.

about 7 years ago
  • Ray J.

Calling all Marine Corps Marathon DMer spectators and runners. Feel free to join the dailymile meetup group here: http://on.fb.me/qIOuKH , we need to make this happen. Suggestions, recommendations are all welcome!

about 7 years ago
  • Ray J.

Testing...

about 7 years ago
    Alice D.

My husband I won't be able to run the MCM this year. We would like to transfer our bib numbers. Does anyone know anyone who still would like to run this year?

about 7 years ago
    Alice D.

My husband I won't be able to run the MCM this year. We hope to transfer our bib's to another couple--NOT just random runners, however worthy they may be.

about 7 years ago
    Leslie

If anyone has to sell/transfer their bib, please inbox me because I am interested it.

about 7 years ago
    Leslie

about 7 years ago
    Leslie

about 7 years ago
    Oboros

Oooh RAH! Hello everyone! Hope training is going well and most of all... FUN!

about 7 years ago

Log in or Sign up (it's free) to leave a comment.